|Bar Admission||Called to the Barreau du Québec in 1980|
|Phone||+1 (514) 392-5700|
|Fax||+1 (514) 331-0514|
|Assistant||Nicole D'Amour: (514) 392-5729|
Me Dufresne distinguishes himself by his expertise in developing strategies to ensure optimal workforce efficiency.
Me Dufresne benefits from a vast experience as litigator before various courts and administrative tribunals in labour and employment law. He represents the firm’s labour and employment clientele in grievance and dispute arbitration.
He also acts as legal advisor and negotiator in the negotiation of employment contracts and complex collective agreements. His clientele is composed principally of small, medium and large employers, both unionized and non-unionized, of various industries (hotels, franchisers, agro-food, manufacturing, transportation, security, etc.)
Me Dufresne is also a consultant in all aspects relating to industrial relations.
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE)
PRESENTATIONS AND conferences
- Regular guest speaker on various matters pertaining to labour law.
- Called upon for many years to provide training to various groups of employers:
- How to maintain a non-unionized status.
- Management of bad behaviour in the workplace.
- Strategies for obtaining optimal workforce efficiency.
- What the employer can and cannot do before or during a union drive.
- Demystifying the union.