|Bar Admission||Called to the Barreau du Québec in 2012|
|Phone||+1 (514) 392-5715|
|Fax||+1 (514) 331-0514|
|Assistant||Ariane Pineault: 514 331-5010 ext. 5773|
Prior to joining Dufresne Hébert Comeau, Me Schwartz practiced with a large Montreal firm where he worked in litigation as part of the labour and employment practice group, as well as in entertainment law. He also dealt with matters relating to banking and financing law and mergers and acquisitions.
Following his first degree studies, Me Schwartz obtained degrees in civil and common law from McGill University, was admitted to the Barreau du Québec and called to the bar of the Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario). He also studied international law and arbitration at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
- Called to the Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario) (2013).
- Member of the Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE).
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- Recipient of multiple awards and bursaries, including the Canada Millennium Scholarship Foundation Excellence Award for his accomplishments in community involvement, innovation, leadership and academic performance.
- Member of the Golden Key International Honour Society.
- Participated in the organization of multiple symposiums and round tables, including the McGill Symposium on Counterterrorism and Civil Liberties.
- Participated in the McGill Faculty of Law’s High School Outreach Program (Programme L.E.X.).
- Held various positions within student associations.
- Acted as board member for a number of organizations, including the Federation CJA.